AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP EricaCampbell.com
YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO
NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
AS A MEMBER AND YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR VIEW THE
CONTENT IN THE MEMBERS-ONLY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE.
1. PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSIDERATION. The parties to this Membership Agreement (the “Agreement”) for ERICACAMPBELL.COM (the “Website”) are You, the Member, and Video Bliss, Inc. (the "Company"). As used in this Agreement, the terms "we," and "us" are used interchangeably to refer to the Company and the Website; the term "You" and "Your" is used to refer to You, the Member and Subscriber.
1.1 Subject to Your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement (as evidenced by your submission of an application for membership) and the payment of all required membership fees, the Company agrees to provide to You all the privileges of Membership including access to the Members-only materials at the Website which are available to a Member in good standing.
1.2 The extent of Your access rights to the contents of the Website will be determined by the membership plan that You purchase.
1.3 You agree that this Agreement is subject to change by the Company at any time and changes shall become effective upon notice to Members by e-mail, posting at or via hyperlink to the Website, or by mail. You may not alter, delete, add or change or edit any of these terms and conditions, and any such attempted alteration shall be void and of no effect.
1.4 You agree Any action on Your part to Bookmark to a page on this Website whereby the Warning Page, the Age Verification Page, and/or the Terms and Conditions of Membership Page is bypassed shall constitute an implicit acceptance by You of all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein as well as an explicit acknowledgement by You of the fact that You are an adult and at least 18 years of age or of the age of majority under the laws of Your state, province or country.
2. SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL. ALL MATERIALS, INCLUDING MESSAGES, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTAINED AT THE WEBSITE ARE INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION EXCLUSIVELY TO CONSENTING ADULTS IN LOCATIONS WHERE THE MATERIALS, MESSAGES AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS CONTAINED AT THE WEBSITE DO NOT VIOLATE ANY COMMUNITY STANDARDS OR ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION OF THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTY-ONE (21) IN PLACES WHERE EIGHTEEN YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT OR IN THE WEBSITE.
2.1 YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND THAT THE MATERIALS PRESENTED AT, AND/OR DOWNLOADABLE FROM, THE WEBSITE INCLUDE EXPLICIT VISUAL, AUDIO, AND/OR TEXTUAL DEPICTIONS OF NUDITY AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, HETEROSEXUAL, BI-SEXUAL, HOMOSEXUAL, AND TRANSSEXUAL ACTIVITIES OF AN EXPLICIT SEXUAL NATURE; THAT YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH MATERIALS OF THIS KIND; THAT YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIALS; AND THAT BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU ARE WARRANTING TO THE COMPANY THAT YOU ARE INTENTIONALLY AND KNOWINGLY SEEKING ACCESS TO SUCH EXPLICIT SEXUAL MATERIALS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL VIEWING.
3. AGE OF MAJORITY. NO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTYONE (21) IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY VIEW OR POSSESS ANY OF THE MATERIAL OR PLACE ANY ORDERS FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED AT, IN OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
3.1 YOU HEREBY FURTHER AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTYONE (21) IN PLACES WHERE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) AND ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO AND EXECUTING THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
4. GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE WITH RESERVATIONS. In consideration of the payment of membership fees, together with certain representations and agreements made by You under the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Company hereby grants You a limited, nonexclusive and nontransferable license to use the materials contained in, or made available through this Website (hereafter “Materials”) solely for Your private personal non-commercial use, as provided by the Company during the period in which You are a Member in good standing.
4.1 You acknowledge
and agree that all Materials contained at the Website are proprietary
and constitute valuable intellectual property owned by the Company
or others who have licensed use of such Materials to the Company.
You acknowledge and agree that as such You may access, view, download,
receive and otherwise use the Materials available at the Website
only as specifically authorized by the Company and in accordance
with the terms and conditions of Your membership, only on one computer
at a time and, if downloadable copies of the Materials are made
available to You by the Website, You may make only a single copy
of such Materials for Your own personal noncommercial use and enjoyment.
You further acknowledge that the Company specifically prohibits
you from doing any of the following acts, and you agree not to do
any of these prohibited acts:
4.2 You further represent and warrant to the Company that your agreement to these terms and conditions constitutes an agreement that You shall not access, or attempt to access, any Materials available at the Website in a manner not expressly authorized by the Company. You agree and warrant that You shall at no time access, view, download, receive or otherwise use, or cause or enable others to access, view, download, receive or otherwise use Materials, directly or indirectly in places which the Company does not authorize such access, viewing, downloading, receipt or other use.
4.3 You hereby acknowledge that you understand that the Company (and all persons affiliated therewith) does not authorize the accessing, viewing, downloading, duplication, receiving, transmission, broadcasting or other use of the Materials contained on the Website to or by any person, INCLUDING YOU, who is located in any of the areas designated as PROHIBITED AREAS.
4.4 You further acknowledge that you understand and agree that any and all unauthorized access, viewing, downloading, receipt, duplication or other use of Materials from the Website, in which You are directly or indirectly involved, including, but not limited to accessing, viewing, downloading, receiving or other use of Materials in PROHIBITED AREAS in any manner shall constitute intentional infringement(s) of the Company's and potentially others' intellectual property rights and other rights in such Materials and shall further constitute a violation of Company's trademark and other rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy.
5. PROHIBITED AREAS. All of the following areas constitute PROHIBITED AREAS from which no part of the Website may be accessed, viewed, downloaded or otherwise received:
5.1 All parts of the following countries: Afghanistan, Germany, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Libya, Pakistan, The Republic of China, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Syria, The United Arab Emirates; and
5.2 All parts of every other geophysical place corresponding to a political entity or part thereof in which the access, viewing, downloading, dissemination of, or other use of the materials contained in the Website would constitute a violation of any law, regulation, rule or custom.
6. INDEMNIFICATION FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF PROPRIETARY MATERIALS. You agree to be personally liable and fully indemnify the Company and its successors and assigns for any and all damages directly, indirectly and/or consequentially resulting from any attempted or actual unauthorized downloading or other duplication of Materials from the Website by You alone, or with, or under the authority of, any other person(s), including, without limitation, any governmental agency(ies), wherein such damages include, without limitation, all direct and consequential damages directly or indirectly resulting from unauthorized downloading of Materials from the Website, including attorney’s fees.
7. TRIAL AND
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS; FEES; CANCELLATION.
7.1 Your trial membership will entitle you full access of Website for the number of DAYS starting on the day you submit your trial membership application to Website.
7.2 You agree that if you do not send the Company notice of cancellation of your trial membership at least ONE DAY from the expiration of your trial membership term, the company shall automatically and without further notice:
i) convert your
trial membership to a standard RECURRING MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION to
Website at the standard one month membership rate;
7.3 Subscription and Membership fees to Website are subject to change at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of Company. The official standard one-month membership rates for the Website shall be set forth at the respective “join” pages of the site.
7.4 TO CANCEL
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL AT THE END OF THE PAID TRIAL MEMBERSHIP PERIOD,
YOU MUST NOTIFY THE COMPANY AT LEAST ONE DAY PRIOR TO THE END OF
THE PAID TRIAL PERIOD, BY CONTACTING THE COMPANY VIA AS FOLLOWS:
7.5 TO CANCEL
YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST NOTIFY THE COMPANY OF YOUR CANCELLATION
BY E-MAIL, TELEPHONE, OR U.S. MAIL (AT THE THEN CURRENT E-MAIL ADDRESS,
TELEPHONE NUMBER OR MAILING ADDRESS AS FOLLOWS:
7.6 All cancellations received by the Company will be effective upon receipt.
7.7 You hereby acknowledge and agree that if You cancel Your monthly membership, or if Your membership is cancelled by the Company, Your username and password will be removed from the system at the end of the then current monthly membership period and that You will be entitled to receive the full benefits of Your monthly membership until the end of such period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if You cancel Your monthly membership before the end of the then current monthly membership period. You agree that if you cancel at any time after purchasing a monthly membership to Website (e.g., 20 minutes after you sign up), You will still be charged the full month’s membership fee.
7.8 The Company may, at any time and at its sole discretion, cancel any paid trial membership or monthly membership; provided, however, that if the Company cancels any paid trial membership prior to its expiration, the Company shall provide a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the cancelled month’s membership by automatic credit.
7.9 You hereby authorize the Company to charge Your credit card (which You hereby acknowledge was entered by You into the sign-up page) to pay for Your trial membership fee and all monthly membership fees to Website at the then current standard monthly membership rate. You further authorize the Company to charge Your credit card for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment available through, at, in or on, or provided by, Website You agree to be personally liable for all charges incurred by You during or through the use of Website. Your liability for such charges shall continue after termination of Your membership.
8. TRANSFER OR ASSIGNMENT OF MEMBERSHIP. You agree that as a Member of the Website you shall not, under any circumstances, have the right to transfer or assign your membership to any other person or entity, and that any attempted transfer or assignment of a membership shall be void.
8.1. Your further agree that the Company, may at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, transfer or assign Your membership in the Website to an affiliated or non-affiliated Company.
9. PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION/ NOTICE OF LOST OR STOLEN CARD/ FRAUDULENT USE OF CARD. Payment for the services provided to You at, and/or through Website may be made by automatic credit card debit or via online checks and You hereby authorize Company and its agents to transact such payments on Your behalf.
9.1 Unless and until you notify Company that you wish to cancel or terminated your Membership to Website, You hereby agree and authorize Company or its designated agent or assignee to automatically renew your Membership to Website on a continuing monthly basis and to charge Your credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the ongoing cost of your Membership. You hereby further authorize Company or its designated agent or assignee to charge Your credit card (or other approved facility) for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment provided to You by or though Website.
9.2 You further agree that as a Member and User of the Website, You must promptly inform Company of any and all the following: loss or theft of the credit card used to pay for Membership to Website or other goods or services obtained in, at or through Website; changes in the expiration date of the credit card; changes in home or billing address; apparent breaches of security regarding Your Membership, such as loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password; and all other changes pertaining to Your credit card account used to pay for services pursuant to this Agreement which may affect Company's ability to expeditiously obtain payments due to Company. You agree that You will remain liable for any unauthorized use of Website or any of its services associated with your Membership, until You have notified Company’s Customer Service by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by conventional mail at 578 Washington Blvd. #445 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292.
9.3 You hereby agree that any fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from Website or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to Website on Your credit card which has been made by You or anyone under Your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to Website remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, You shall be liable to the Company for liquidated damages of $25,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this Paragraph shall not limit any other liability You may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
9.4 You further acknowledge and agree that You will remain liable to the Company for any unauthorized use of the Website associated with Your Membership.
10. TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP. Either Company or Member may terminate at any time, and without cause, membership to the Website, subject to the cancellation policy and procedures set forth in this Agreement. Your liability for all charges incurred during Your Membership term shall continue after termination, for any reason, of Your membership.
11. PASSWORD SECURITY. Members are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Website. Access to and use of the Website is through the use of a password. Each Member must keep his password strictly confidential and You agree that if You share Your unique Login name and/or Your Password with another individual that Your access to the Website is subject to immediate termination without notice or reimbursement of any kind.
12. NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS ON COMPANY’S LIABILITY. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THE MATERIAL, AND ALL OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR CONTENT OF MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICES, AND THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS SUCH WARRANTIES. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE MATERIAL, AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED BY COMPANY, IS BORNE EXCLUSIVELY BY YOU. SHOULD THE MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER SERVICE PROVIDED BY COMPANY, PROVE DEFECTIVE AND/OR CAUSE ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR INCONVENIENCE TO YOU, YOU, AND NOT COMPANY, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST AND ALL DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY FROM ANY AND ALL SUCH DEFECTS. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR BY JURISDICTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND UNDER NO CAUSE OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY, SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSEES, RESELLERS, OR OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS OF THE WEBSITE, OR THEIR SUPPLIERS, LICENSEES, OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF MATERIALS OR OTHER USE OF THE WEBSITE.
12.1 ANY LIABILITY OF COMPANY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OR ACTION, SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF MEMBERSHIP FEE PAID BY, OR ON BEHALF OF, THE MEMBER TO THE COMPANY FOR THE PRECEDING MONTHLY BILLING PERIOD OR PAID TRIAL PERIOD, AS APPLICABLE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM DISSEMINATING, FAILING TO DISSEMINATE, OR INCORRECTLY OR INACCURATELY DISSEMINATING ANY MATERIAL, DATA, ADVERTISEMENT OR OTHER COMMUNICATION AT OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
13. NO SCREENING OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
13.1 You acknowledge that You understand that the Company does not screen or endorse the content of any advertisements or communications submitted to or posted on the Website by third-party licensees, advertisers, Users of the Website or other persons, nor does the Company exercise any editorial control, prior screening or supervision over such content. Users are therefore advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of the Website prior to purchasing goods and/or services described at the Website or otherwise relying on or responding to any communication or information posted on, or accessed through the use of the Website.
13.2 Links To Third-Party Sites. You might access some of the content of the Website via hyperlinks that will connect You to third parties, or to third-party websites that may provide content to the Website. Those linked websites are not under the control of Company and Company has no editorial control or supervision over selection or display of the content provided by those third parties or those third-party websites. Company is providing You links to those third-party websites only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link on Company's Website does not imply endorsement by Company of any other website or the content of any such website. The owners and operators of all third-party websites are solely responsible and liable for the content they provide to You.
13.3 You further acknowledge that You understand that the Company does not control the content of any information, messages, communication, personal data, photographs, video or audio content, or any other material posted or uploaded by Users of the Website (collectively, " User Originated Content"), and that You release the Company and its agents, officers, directors and employees, from any and all liability and responsibility, directly and indirectly, in connection with the content of any information, messages, communication or other User Originated Content You may receive from other Users of the Website.
13.4 Company claims immunity from liability to the fullest extent under the law and as provided under the Communications Decency Act for User Originated Content provided by third parties and members and nothing in this Agreement is intended to waive, remove, or usurp such immunity. You understand and agree that Company reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to delete any content, messages, photos, profiles or other information posted on the Website by any User or any other person that in the sole judgment Company violates these Terms and Conditions or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Company and/or its members.
14. RESTRICTIONS ON MEMBERS’ COMMUNICATIONS; MEMBER LIABILITY. If the Company should, at any time, provide any service which enables Users or other persons to communicate with or otherwise share information with other Users or persons providing any kind of service to Users, or post information at, in or on the Website, You agree not to post, submit, publish, display, disseminate, or otherwise communicate any defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, offensive, or illegal material, or any material which would violate or infringe the copyright, trademark, rights of publicity, privacy rights or other rights of any person or entity. You further acknowledge and understand that transmission or publication of such User Originated Content, or any other material that violates any federal, state, or local law in the United States or anywhere else in the world, is strictly prohibited by Company and that Your transmission or publication of such User Originated Content or material shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement entitling the Company to immediately terminate Your right to access or use the Website without notice.
14.1. You acknowledge and agree that You, and not the Company, shall be solely responsible and liable for all damages, liability or other consequences, foreseen or unforeseen, of all User Originated Content which You submit, publish, display, disseminate or otherwise communicate through the Website even if a claim for damages or liability should arise after termination of service.
15. COMMUNICATIONS IN CHAT ROOM OR PUBLIC AREAS NOT PRIVATE You further acknowledge and agree that all messages or content posted by You or others in any Chat rooms or public areas of the Website shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public and consequently should not be considered private or confidential. Notice is hereby given that all messages entered into this Website can and may be read by the operators of the Site, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
16. TRADEMARK AND SERVICE MARK. The name of this website is a service mark of Company. No use of this mark shall be permitted except through the prior written authorization and permission of Company. All rights reserved.
17. CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS. All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained in Website were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. All other visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because any of said visual depictions which appear to be of sexually explicit conduct are merely simulated. With respect to all visual depictions displayed on this Website, whether of actual sexual conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual depictions were created. The records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 are kept by the Custodian of Records for Website as identified in the 2257 Notice on the Website.
18. AUTHORIZATION AND PERMISSION TO SEND SEXUALLY-ORIENTED COMMERCIAL EMAILS TO YOU. You hereby authorize and permit notices, advertisements, E-mail and other communications to be sent to You from Company or its authorized agents, assigns, representatives, advertisers and contractors by means of e-mail, including without limitation e-mails, advertisements, notices and other communications containing explicit sexual content and language and images of nudity or explicit sexual conduct. Moreover, You agree that Your authorization and permission to Company to send You such materials and communications shall continue to be in effect unless and until You notify Company that You wish to be deleted from Company’s email list.
18.1 OPT-OUT AND CANCELLATION PROVISIONS. At any time, You may opt out of future e-mailings and cancel Your receipt of future sexually-oriented e-mailing from the Company by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mail.
19. NOTICES TO COMPANY OR MEMBERS. Notices from the Website to Members may be given by means of electronic messages, by general posting on the Website, or by conventional mail. Communications from You to the Company may be made by electronic messages or conventional mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
19.1 All notices to the company shall be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com or by convention mail to: 578 Washington Blvd. #445 Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Member and Company regarding Members' use of the Website, and all materials directly and indirectly related thereto. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral understandings, writings, and representations and may only be amended upon notice by Company.
21. VENUE AND JURISDICTION, CHOICE OF LAW, ARBITRATION. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California and the United States as applied to agreements between California state residents entered into and to be performed within the State of California, except as governed by Federal law. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
21.1 Any and all disputes as to the interpretation of or any performance under these Terms and Conditions which are not first resolved informally, shall be determined by binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The final award in any such arbitration proceeding shall be subject to entry as a judgment by any court of competent jurisdiction, provided that such judgment does not conflict with the terms and provisions hereof. The jurisdiction of the arbiter (or arbiters) with respect to legal matters shall be limited only by the statutory and common law of the State of California and the United States.
22. UNENFORCEABILITY OF PROVISIONS. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
OF AGREEMENT. By joining this website, you hereby acknowledge and
affirm that you have read this entire agreement and that you AGREE
to all its terms and conditions by and by authorizing the use of
your credit card for payment of charges and fees for you maintaining
a membership to the Website and for any other charges which you
may incur for goods or services ordered at or in association with